Friday, November 2, 2012

Feeling Random

Some things you didn't know about me... or maybe you did, who knows. I don't know why I'm in such a random mood.

1. I have a serious fear of crossing streets... I must use a crosswalk.

2. I really dislike jaywalkers when I'm driving- you know when people start crossing the street before you've passed them in your car and then they end up being about an inch from your car... ya hate that... Sometimes I just wonder why they can't wait 10 more seconds!

3. I can quote the entire movie "Matilda" and "Princess Diaries" and I'm proud of it.

4. I can't tell time on analog clocks. Let me rephrase that... I CAN tell time on them because I have recently learned, but let's just say it takes way too long and I much prefer digital clocks.

5. Sometimes I wish I were a brunette... and someday I WILL dye my hair dark.. but then sometimes I rethink that thought because I'm fair and freckly and my eyebrows are blonde... and yes i realize I could dye them too but still... who really wants to do that?

6.  I am easily embarrassed and my face flushes to a bright red in a matter of seconds.. in high school sometimes in class people (my friends) would tease me and say "hey Lindsay you are blushing" just to get everyone to look at me and then I would blush... some friends huh

7. I like watching WSOP on TV. (yep, that stands for World Series of Poker) Weird? Maybe.

8.  Sometimes I wish I could live in Pride and Prejudice at the Bennett household

9. I eat peanut butter toast at least...every day. Recipe: Toast bread to a golden brown, immediately spread peanut butter on and let it get melty, enjoy.

10. Few things bring greater joy than dipping a finger into a fresh jar of peanut butter (preferably Jif, which is a rare occurence at our house... you know, because I'm a bargain shopper)

11. I looove peaches. And all fruit really. I'm a fruity person.

12. I can do a pretty killer karate kick

13. I don't think I have ever painted my nails without having to re-paint at least 2 nails. No joke.

14. I am the exact opposite of a person with a 'steady hand'.

15. I really like candy and anything unhealthy.

16. I learned how to use "beat" and "win" correctly after I married Blake. I used to say "I won you"... but I now realize that "I beat you" is the correct phrase to use. Kinda sad because I've always taken pride in my grammar.

17. I get hiccups regularly, and I kind of enjoy them. Blake on the other hand... he truly dislikes hiccups, he finds them utterly disgusting. I seem to get hiccups often, and  I like having them... mostly so I can annoy Blake to my heart's desire. He always claims that drinking water 'upside down' will cure them... I still don't understand how you even do that and I have yet to see it work.

15. We are officially going to ITALY in DECEMBER!!!! We are spoiled rotten and we get to expericence our dream! We've been talking about going since well... forever. I mean really, who hasn't dreamed of going to Italy? And since Blake served his mission there we have some good hookups and we will go some places he's been before and some that he never got the chance to see. We couldn't be more excited and I've been thinking about it everyday, it feels like a dream. I best start brushing up on my Italiano.
The hard part?

Leaving this sweet girl behind. I'm sure she will be okay, but the question is, will I be?



 
 
Wow, glad I got all of that off my chest. Arrivederci!

8 comments:

  1. Love Claire's shoes and LOVE the fact that you're going to Italy!! What a wonderful opportunity. Definately jealous. Please take tons of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds!!! I hate that you are going to Italy! I am so jealous! And I loved these random facts. And drinkin water upside down totally works. I wanna go to Europe so so so so bad. How long are you staying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morg, I'm super super excited about it, 10 days!!

      Delete
  3. I had a big old grin on my face the entire time I read this. Oh the joy you bring me. I recently discovered the peanut butter toast thing. Except I always put cox's creamed honey on mine because I have a need for sweet. And jif is best, I agree. I loved the hiccup thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and emily laughed out loud about your random feelings. You are so funny Lindsay. Claire will be just fine with her grandmas and grandpas while you guys are cruising Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greatest post ever! So excited you get to go to Italy!!! :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled on your blog. I laughed reading this list, and I am so jealous you're going to Italy! Have so much fun! That is a dream of ours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, Italy! So exciting. Had a blast reading this. Your are too darn cute. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new post and latest style column for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete