Wednesday, May 4, 2011
blog rookie
So I've had a blog for about 3 months and it has taken me this long to actually write something in it! I'm not very clever or witty when it comes to writing so I've felt a bit discouraged after reading blogs of all you funny clever people. I was talking to Blake asking him what the heck will I ever blog about because I'm not funny and he was like "well I'm funny, you can blog about me, you can blog about this, this is funny" haha. So here I am, doing just that. It seems like a good time to start a blog since I am pregnant and all:) I'm so excited to meet this baby girl in a couple months and I think about what she'll be like and look like all the time. I'm scared and excited . I have been thinking a lot about how much our lives are going to change in just a couple months --in a good way of course. I feel so blessed that I get to be a mother.. and so soon! We are currently living in Provo and attending BYU. I just finished my last semester (for now) and Blake is in the business program and plans to go to Law School. And that's where we're at, we are happy and life is really good! Well... here goes nothing, I'm posting my first post, I secretly hope no one reads this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahahha lindsay you crack me up. and blake cracks me up too. your blog looks so cute- you are already a pro! i love the background and you better keep those posts coming! I love you and i'm so happy you are my sister-in-law!
ReplyDelete:) I finally found your blog! We love that you are blogging! What a great way for us to follow our sweet little grand daughter and her parents:)
ReplyDeleteOkay this is the happiest moment of my life to find out that you have a blog. Blog about your baby bump cause I feel like I am so out of the loop! I love you linds!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust so you know 1 post every 3 months is not going to work for me. Get busy! Any progress with the bayba?
ReplyDelete