Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I have a blog?

Where have I been for the last year... I don't even know. But not in the blogging world! I've decided since I'm having another baby in like 3 WEEKS it would be a good time to start back up and so I can keep my life documented. I honestly don't care if no one reads it because I want it to be for me, so I have something to look back on and remember these crazy, fun, stressful, beautiful times in our life.

So let's do a little catch up shall we?
-Claire is 2 years old. My baby is 2! Oh she is a sweetie that girl. A 2 year old most definitely, and often tests my patience, but still the sweetest. How could you not love that face? She is in for a mighty big surprise when little bro gets here... I know it will be hard for her to share the attention at first, but it will be SO good for her and I know she will be so helpful. (once she gets over the jealousy I hope!)


-I'm having ANOTHER baby! what? I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes and before I know it I will be driving a mini van with 6 hooligans in the back.
But Seriously, I'm so excited to have a little BOY, I cannot wait to meet this little guy, not to mention I am SO DONE being pregnant. Part of me is terrified of being a mother of 2 and the other part of me is just so excited and ready to take the next step. Our family life is about to change drastically, and that's good and hard at the same time. There is something so special about having a newborn in your home and we are so blessed.
Anyways, It would be totally cool if he came any day now. I mean get a load of this picture... I'm HUGE. And I can hardly see my toes.
- Blake is almost HALF WAY done with law school! yeehaw! And he's killing it. He's pretty much the man.

- I died my hair dark-- It has been quite invigorating actually and I can check that off the bucket list now. Blake feels like he has a new girlfriend, so that's cool too. And it's kinda fun when people don't recognize you. It is so unlike me to up and dye my hair but it felt so good and I haven't even cried over yet. My hormones are obviously out of wack.

This was taken the day after I died my hair so it is SUPER dark, and I like it more now that it has faded a bit.

- Well that basically covers the main stuff happening right now... Recapping the whole last year just sounds impossible. Hopefully the next time I post I will have a new baby, wish me luck!




4 comments:

  1. yayyy! can't wait for him to get here! He is going to be sooooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo oh i can't wait for your little Christmas baby to get here! He's gonna be so handsome. And I love it when you blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Claire is GORGEOUS! I'm so excited that you are so close to having your baby!! Will you guys be in IF for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will! so you guys will have to come see us and the new baby!!:)

      Delete