Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh Baby!







Our sweet baby girl Claire was born July 18th... Isn't she a beaut?
She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz. Everything has been going really smooth because she is just sooo sweet. She was born with a lot of dark silky hair and it is so pretty. She is now 5 weeks old and just thriving (getting herself a nice double chin).
Some things about Claire---
* She sleeps all the way through the night-- 8-9 hours now, it is awesome!
* She loves to be held and snuggled
* She eats ALOT
* She spits up ALOT
* She loves bath time
* She HATES to be cold
* She loves stroller rides
* She loves to sleep with her arms sprawled out
* She loves to be sung to by her dad
* She has looong eyelashes
* She is starting to give us real smiles
* She is scrumptious

Cousins at Island Park (1 wk apart)

Two weeks after she was born we went to Idaho for a little 2 week vacation with our families. My family had a little get together in Island Park at an awesome cabin owned by some NFL player. We went boating, played games, ate way too much and just relaxed with the 2 new little babes. We were sad oliver and kelsey and their boys couldn't make it... kelsey just gave birth as well! 

We also blessed Claire while we were home.

Claire was beautiful and Blake gave a beautiful blessing. She had a pretty special outfit with the dress made by great grandma Moore, shoes made by Aunt Whitney, beautiful blanket crocheted by Aunt Kelli and bracelet courtesy of grandma B :) It was fun to have so much family around


Blake and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this week! What an adventurous year it has been for us. Never thought I'd have a baby before I'd have an anniversary... but I'm SO happy that it happened that way. It has been the happiest year of my life and I'm so grateful to get to share it with my best friend... Blake, you are the best husband and father EVER, ever.
My dad saved our wedding cake and so we ate that on our anniversary (it was surprisingly still pretty delicious). We also went out to eat, bowling, and shopping... it was quite the celebration :) I love you Blakey

5 comments:

  1. she's adorable linds!! & happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds! She is sooo precious! I'm so happy for you two! I bet she is just delightful...awe she's adorable! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT post!!!! She is such a doll. and the best behaved little baby out there. I love you three and miss you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. I can totally see you in her. I am dying to meet her. I'm sad I missed the blessing. You look SO good! Happy Anniversary to you and Blake! You guys make a great couple. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so precious!!! Congrats you have such a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete