She smiles!
So, school has started and fall is in the air. This is the first time in a very long time that I haven't started school.. like 15 years, so it felt pretty strange and at first I was a little sad about it but I must say that this is so much better than school! I'm loving being a mom and love that I get to spend all day every day with Claire, I'm quite lucky. Blake is very jealous and I don't blame him. Blake has been staying busy with school and took the LSAT last Saturday so that is nice to have over with, we will be applying for law schools pretty soon now and starting next fall, exciting!
Claire is almost 12 weeks old and getting sooo big. She smiles a lot now and really just melts my heart, typical mother comment I know. She definitely doesn't give her smiles out like candy, she really makes me work for them, which makes it all the more rewarding!... But she does give her daddy a big ole grin everyday when he gets home from school.
That's pretty much all that I can think of for now, and here are a bunch more pics!
 |
| Is she not the cutest little cheerleader? She did the arms all by herself |
 |
| Go BYU! |
 |
| blue eyes:) |
 |
| she loves eating her hands |
 |
| Blake hates this but i love it! |
 |
| what a life huh |
 |
| navajo princess pajamas |
YAAAAY you blogged! "Blake hates this but I love it" hahahahahha. that picture is awesome. I miss my claire and you guys too. Her eyes are sooo blue! and I love the shape of them. I love that she is smiling and I miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteOHH she is so precious and adorable Linds! I didn't know Blake was going to law school. Burke was debating heavily on doing that and might still go who knows these days :). I love all the pics and I am sooo happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the navajo princess pic, she is the cutest little girl ever!
ReplyDeletemy HECK linds she is seriously so precious i can't STAND it! can't wait to come see you next week!! :)
ReplyDeleteLinds- she is beautiful! Oh and those BIG blue eyes.. she is just adorable. And she is growing up so fast :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures.. Keep up the blogging ;)
I am so happy you blogged! I am crying....what an adorable family. Have Blake take some pictures of you and claire:)
ReplyDeleteone more comment....I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful :) &I totally relate to the school thing. I graduated in May and it felt SO strange to not start school this fall, &sometimes I catch myself thinking I forgot to do an assignment or something, haha!
ReplyDeleteI remember that feeling when I wasn't going to school anymore. Very strange. Claire is oh so beautiful. She is changing and I LOVE seeing all the pictures! Her eyes are startling blue. Gorgeous. Just like her mama! And what you were saying about Axel, I can see some of him in some of the pictures of Claire too. I don't know what it is though. Crazy. I'm counting down the days until we get to come see you.... Love ya!
ReplyDelete