1. She laughs!
I'm not sure who is more fun to watch in this one...
2. Her first round of golf
Blake, Amy, Claire and I went golfing one lovely fall afternoon... well Claire and I watched mostly. This was the first time I got to see Blake golf, and I must say I was quite impressed :) On the last hole he hit it in from 40 yards! I was quite a natural myself :)
3. Blake gave me a festive Halloween pedicure! Despite what you may be thinking, he is actually quite manly:)....and yes I know my feet are pretty cute for feet.
4. Our punkin was a pumpkin for Halloween. She looked hilarious! It was the only time I couldn't be offended when people asked whether it was a boy or a girl.
5. I got to spend a week in Idaho Falls with Blake's cute little siblings, Emily and Carson, while their parents were out of town. I got to play with my mom and see some good friends..... We sure missed Blake a lot though! Emily is SUCH a good aunt.
6. Claire was/ is as sweet as ever!








Her laugh is so adorable! I love that picture of you and her towards the end. You both look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBEST POST EVERRRRRRR!! oh my goodness her laugh! IT is infectious. Blake is hilarious hahaha. what is it about that song that babies love so much? Jack would just light up at that one, too. The picture of her in the rainbow shirt is breathtaking and the picture of you with her is my favorite one on here! You both look so beautiful. I just love you guys! Miss you sooo bad.
ReplyDeleteI just keep coming back and looking at these adorable pictures and reading it again and again. I can't even tell you how much I miss her. and you guys.
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how cute she is...awe love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting so excited to meet this beauty. Oh, and I totally agree. The picture with you and her is gorgeous. You are a beautiful mama.
ReplyDeleteGramps here. What a sweet girl. She is so full of life! ANd what fun parents. Blake has a nice falsetto voice in "little bunny foofoo" Keep the video clips coming. They make me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteI just keep coming back to look at your cute family! I can't wait to see you all! Claire you are so sweet and gorgeous! Grams
ReplyDeleteI came back to your blog hoping for new stuff. C'mon Lindsay. I need, I need, I need.
ReplyDeleteGramps