Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012...

So... happy new year! I love new years and setting new goals and getting a fresh start. I can't believe it's really 2012.... I am a little nervous that the world is going to end sometime this year.... ok not really, but still, it's cool to think about. Just want to do a brief update of our delightful holiday in Idaho.
These are the annual matching Christmas Eve pajama photos:


 We had such a good Christmas and were spoiled so rotten I don't know how we live with ourselves. We got to spend a good amount of time at both houses and it was so fun to be with so much family.

Claire had QUITE a good 1st christmas herself... she loved attacking those presents.... I think she liked playing with the wrapping paper best.

                                                                                          



 
I loved that we got to go to Church on Sunday, it helped me remember what it's really all about...Claire was loving Christmas :)



 Oh and YES, I did wack all my hair off... I was getting sick of Claire pulling out handfuls of it and decided it was time for a 'mom cut'... i'm still getting used to it. And my dear husband Blake started off the new year   with getting some glasses, which look mighty fine on him I must say...(Doesn't he just look like a smart lawyer? I think yes) This guy is taking 19 CREDITS for his final semester at BYU, sounds fun huh... So I will be happy to catch a glimpse of him here and there:)

                                                                                                            
 Claire ate her first dose of real food (if you call rice cereal real food?)

We got to spend some time with Kelli and Derek that live in Seattle (who i have no pics of because i'm terrible) and their darling little guy...these are the 2 Biddulph grandkids, and their aunt emily:)

This is Emily at her gymnastics meet, she is amazing! I got to stay with Carson and Emily again while their parents were on an exotic vaction in Tahiti (no fair). I got to see Emily compete for the first time and it was so much fun!
 Miss Claire is 6 months old today!!!
-She can sit up all by herself (for short periods of time), and has all of a sudden become little miss noisy pants.
-She spends most of her days saying "ba ba ba" and quiet places like church are now a struggle at times.
-She REFUSES to do her tummy time, as soon as I lay her on her stomach she rolls right back onto her back and is usually quite proud of herself... it's a work in progess.
-Needless to say, we love this little girl to pieces and it's so exciting to watch her learn and grow!

I'm so excited for 2012 and the exciting new things that it will bring!





6 comments:

  1. We blogged at the same time!!! yay!!! hahaha. I love those pictures of claire what a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BA BA BA! It really is a great phrase and can be used in almost all situations. Thanks for the update. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did love how Claire attacked her christmas presents. She is adorable in every picture but the furry vest is my favorite:) thanks for updating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad here. Those pictures of Claire are amazing! And Blake's glasses are sweet. Six months old! Thanks for posting. I look so forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay!!!! A couple things.....mainly two.......
    A: little eclair is still as cute as ever and you are still making me more and more nervous that I might have ugly children, not ok.
    B: YOU CUT OFF ALL YOUR HAIR???? What were you thinking? You're hair was beautiful long and thick and fantabulous! But I guess that solves me of my hair envy for the time being so....I guess it's ok :) its always been cute short too

    ReplyDelete